Photo Map for Organisations is a new concept of distributed management and surveillance via photos taken anywhere on the world.
As example if you have workers around the world tracking environmental changes (planting trees, collecting garbage, …), you can simply ask them to take photos of it and upload them using a dedicated app. You will be able to manage them in a centralized, could based system using Photo Map:
Interactive maps can be generated, ready to publish on any homepage, so everyone can track the progress in a very convenient way. Read more here.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Every aspect can be discussed and I’m open further and specific developments.
You want to try it out? Please follow the instructions to check if it fits your needs. The demo connects to the PhotoPrism demo server (No password is needed).
- Download the “Photo upload” Android APK File here (Directlink)
- Install the App on your Android device
- Launch the App and submit your photos **
- View your photos in the cloud here (PhotoPrism demo server website)
- Install Photo map and connect to the PhotoPrism demo server (prefilled) to enjoy your photos on a map!
- Generate an online map that is ready to be published!
** Attention! The demo server is a public server without any login! Your photos will be visible by everybody who connects to it. DO NOT upload private photos that you don’t want to get see my others!